2017 Telkom Network Performance Manager Job Nairobi Kenya
Nov 2017 Telkom Network Performance Manager New Job in Nairobi Kenya
Nov 2017 Telkom Network Performance Manager Current Job in Nairobi Kenya
Nov 2017 Telkom Network Performance Manager Job Vacancy in Nairobi Kenya
Position: Network Performance Manager
Region: Nairobi, Kenya
Reporting to: HOD Network Planning and implementation
Department: Technology Division
Role Purpose: The position holder is responsible for network performance management through collection of network performance data, analysis and reporting.
He/she is responsible for formulation of KPIs and setting of targets in line with business requirements and will also be the custodian of network performance information, agreed KPIs and set targets.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
1. Network performance KPI formulation
- Collect quality of service data for all network elements
- Formulate KPIs to be used for assessment of network quality
- Maintain KPI targets and computation for existing
2. Network KPI analysis
- Analysis of network KPIS in line with trends and acceptable targets
- Determine best practice and acceptable levels of QOS
- Analysis of QOS for introduction of new service or during network change
3. Network performance reporting
- Reporting of network performance and QOS of all network and services
- Preparation of Weekly and monthly management reports
- Preparation of OPCOM report
4. Network Quality monitoring:
- Monitor KPIs of the networks -all technologies 2G,3G , LTE
- Evaluate QOS new features for Network Quality improvement
- Monitor network performance on daily basis and prepare reports for any negative impact.
5. Manpower and resource Management
- People Management
- Training needs identification.
- Train and coach the new staff/junior engineers.
- Manage and take care of allocated resources
Academic / Professional Qualifications
- Bachelor of science degree in telecommunication or any-related technical degree from a recognized institution
- 5 + years of relevant experience in Telecommunication industry with at least 2-3 years in a team management role.
- Must have depth of knowledge and understanding network KPIS for existing and new technology, services and platforms, Core network, RAN network.
- Undertake complex analysis of telecom/IT technology based problems.
- Good knowledge in scripting, programing and database management is added advantage.
- Professional Skills:
- Leadership skills
- Good analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Pro-active &multi-tasking
- Good persuasion skills
- Analytical thinking and problem solving skills – collects researches and anlyses data
- Accuracy and attention to details – prioritises and plans work
- Team-work and co-operation
This position is open to Kenyan citizens only.
If you are up to the challenge & fit the required profile, please apply highlighting how your qualifications, experience and career aspirations match the requirements for this position.
Application should be sent by latest 30th November 2017, please provide an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) including details of your current telephone contacts and names of three referees.
Apply through email@example.com and ensure the job title is quoted on the subject field.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Telkom is an equal opportunities employer
(Visited 18 times, 1 visits today)