2018 Infectious Disease Specialist Latest Job Vacancy Kisumu
Feb 2018 Infectious Disease Specialist New Job Vacancy – Aga Khan Hospital Kisumu
Feb 2018 Infectious Disease Specialist Career Vacancy – Aga Khan Hospital Kisumu
Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu
Exciting Career Opportunities
The Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu is an institution of the Aga Khan Health Service, Kenya, which is an agency of the Aga Khan Development Network.
The hospital is part of a network of health facilities, which includes Hospitals and Outreach health facilities across East Africa. The Aga Khan Hospital is in an exciting growth phase and has attained acknowledgment of its quality by achieving ISO 9001:2015 certification, ISO 15189:2012 accreditation for laboratory services and is moving towards Joint Commission International Accreditation.
The Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu has also expanded its services to Kisii, Kakamega, Kitale, Bungoma, Kericho, Kibuye-Kisumu, West End- Kisumu, Busia, Homa- Bay and Kapsabet Counties, with plans to spread to Bomet and Migori counties.
The Hospital seeks to recruit professionals for the following positions:
Infectious Disease Specialist
Overall Responsibility: Reporting to the Medical Director the successful candidate will oversee management of tropical /infectious/communicable diseases with special emphasis on HIV and actively participate in CPD activities including teaching of interns and Senior House Officers.
Requirements and Experience
- M. Med in Internal Medicine or Paediatrics and Child Health
- At least three years of experience in tropical/infectious /communicable diseases practice
- A team player with ability to maintain good working relations with colleagues, other health care workers and hospital management.
- Expert knowledge in the management of tropical /infectious/communicable diseases with special emphasis on HIV
- Excellent communication skills.
- Participate in CPD activities including teaching of Interns and Senior House Officers.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should email their applications with detailed curriculum vitae, names and contacts of three referees, current and expected salary to email@example.com on or before 9th February, 2018.
Aga Khan Hospital Kisumu does not solicit any funds for purposes of recruitment.
“Aga Khan Hospital Kisumu is an equal opportunity employer”