2018 Jobs Vacancy Assistant Communications & Events Director Jobs Bomet County Kenya
Career Recruitment – 2018 Jobs Vacancy Assistant Communications & Events Director Jobs Bomet County Kenya
Job Employment Kenya: 2018 Jobs Vacancy Assistant Communications & Events Director Jobs Bomet County Kenya
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Assistant Director/ Communications & Events Job at Bomet County
Requirements for the Assistant Director/ Communications & Events Job
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: Mass Communication, Public Relations, Communications Studies, Journalism, Social Sciences or any other approved equivalent requirements from a recognized institution;
- Master’s degree in the relevant field is an added advantage
- Have minimum of 5 years relevant experience
- Possess advanced computer application skills;
- Possess good oral and written communication skills in both English and Kiswahili;
- Be a person of high integrity, motivated and a team player; and
- Have demonstrated professional competence and managerial capability to achieve results by providing leadership
Assistant Director/ Communications & Events Job Responsibilities
Reporting to the Director / Communications & Events, he or she will be responsible for:
- Handling all aspects of county official events visits, conferences, tours and social tasks initiated within the office.
- Arranging travel for the Governor, Deputy Governor and Executive Members including scheduling travel, preparing trip folders, arranging bulleting and preparing itinerary.
- Scheduling events, determining need for audio-visual equipment, gathering of biographies and guest information, preparing agendas, and setting up locations.
- Assisting to develop media plans, distributing and following up media releases, booking interviews, and responding to media requests.
- Assist in the initiation, development and implementation of policies and sector plans in the unit.
- Preparing the guest lists and sitting arrangements.
- Promotion of National values, principles of good governance as outlined in Article 10 and 232 of the Constitution of Kenya.
Terms of Service: Contract
How to Apply
Applications can only be submitted online on or before 6th November, 2018 through Bomet County Public Service Board recruitment portal, www.cpsbbomet.net or from a link in Bomet County website, www.bomet.go.ke
Manual applications will not be accepted.
Public Service Board
P.O. Box 605-20400
Documents for purposes of complying with chapter six of the constitution of Kenya 2010, will be required from those shortlisted
‘The county government of Bomet is an equal opportunity employer; women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply’.