2018 Jobs Vacancy Assistant Manager Cost Accountant Job Kenya
Career Recruitment – 2018 Jobs Vacancy Assistant Manager Cost Accountant Job Kenya
Job Employment Kenya: 2018 Jobs Vacancy Assistant Manager Cost Accountant Job Kenya
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Assistant Manager Cost Accountant Job at Recours Four Kenya
Duty station: Head Office, Kampala
Reports to: Manufacturing Finance Manager
Our client is among the leading personal care companies based in Kampala Uganda manufacturing personal care products. They are seeking an Assistant Manager Cost Accounting to join their team
This role is responsible for the ongoing analysis of product inventory liability calculations, process constraints, target costing, margin analysis, and tracing costs back to underlying activities. The cost accountant must also construct and monitor those cost-effective data needed to provide an appropriate level of costing information to management.
Assistant Manager Cost Accountant Job Responsibilities
- Planning, Studying, and collecting data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory and labor.
- Analyzing data collected and recording results.
- Analyzing changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods or services provided, to determine effects on cost.
- Analyzing actual manufacturing costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs.
- Recording cost information for use in controlling expenditures.
- Analyzing audits of costs and preparing reports.
- Making estimates of new and proposed product costs.
- Providing management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services.
- Maintaining Cost Accounting System.
- Assisting in Month end close of the General Ledger.
- Conducts physical inventories and monitors cycle count program.
- Reconciles finished goods inventories.
- Conduct stock taking exercise to ascertain stock amounts against available records.
Qualifications for the Assistant Manager Cost Accountant Job
- The ideal candidate must hold Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration or Business-related field
- Possession of professional qualification in CPA, ACCA.
- A minimum five (5) years working experience in a Manufacturing Environment
- Experience working with different departments on development and analysis of cost standards
- Working knowledge of ERP Systems is an added advantage.
- Ability to independently plan and execute complex tasks while addressing daily management details and remaining organized and focused.
- Ability to assess problems and develop solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation plus excellent organization skills.
How to Apply
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 16th September 2018. Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements.
Recours Four Kenya Consultants Limited
QUICKBOOKS & Practical Accounting Skills Training. Learn How To File VAT, PAYE, NSSF, NHIF etc. Click here for details.