2018 Jobs Vacancy Caremax Dental Assistant Job Vacancies in Kenya Kenya
Career Recruitment – 2018 Jobs Vacancy Caremax Dental Assistant Job Vacancies in Kenya Kenya
Job Employment Kenya: 2018 Jobs Vacancy Caremax Dental Assistant Job Vacancies in Kenya Kenya
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Dental Assistant Job at Caremax Health
Caremax Health is a US-Diaspora Health Initiative and your one-stop-shop out-patient facility that offers a wide range of services to meet clients’ needs in a holistic manner. Caremax is located at Juja City Mall along Thika Road. We are seeking to recruit capable, motivated and resolute professional to fill the position of Dental Assistant.
Dental Assistant works under the supervision of licensed dentist(s) at Caremax to provide quality oral health services.
Responsibilities for the Dental Assistant Job
- Prepares treatment room for patient by following prescribed procedures and protocols.
- Screening patients, reviewing a patient’s oral health history and teaching appropriate brushing and flossing techniques. In addition, welcoming, comforting, and draping patient.
- Perform oral examination and charting, cleaning of teeth and polishing.
- Perform simple extractions, place fissure sealants, apply topical fluorides and temporary fillings.
- Use dental X-ray machines to take dental radiographs and develop the film for the dentist’s analysis.
- Review pre-operative settings and make sure that the dentist has what is required to carry out dental procedures; i.e. provide necessary help to the dentist, including mixing materials, trimming, and polishing dental casts.
- Implements and adheres to infection prevention protocols including autoclaving instruments after use, cleaning the dental procedures’ space and storage of the clean.
- Maintain a record of day-to-day activities of the dental unit and prepare regular reports as needed.
- Inventory management of equipment and supplies at the dental unit. This includes preparing orders as needed to avoid stock outs.
Dental Assistant Job Requirements
- Diploma in Community oral health/Dentistry or equivalent from a reputable institution.
- Current practicing certificate.
- At least 2 years of relevant clinical experience.
- Good verbal communication skills – a good listener.
How to Apply:
If you are interested and meet the requirements, apply before the close of business on Monday, 21st May 2018.
Interested candidates should send a copy of CV with three referees of whom two (2) should be professional to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job title. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.