2018 Jobs Vacancy Carpenters Jobs 3 Posts (20-30K) Kenya
Career Recruitment – 2018 Jobs Vacancy Carpenters Jobs 3 Posts (20-30K) Kenya
Job Employment Kenya: 2018 Jobs Vacancy Carpenters Jobs 3 Posts (20-30K) Kenya
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Carpenters Job in Kenya at Brites management
Nature of Job: Full time
No. Required: 3
Carpenters Job Responsibilities
- Designing, building, installing, and repairing structures, fixtures, furniture, and other items using wood
- Preparing the layout of the project
- Estimate height, width, length, and other proportions
- Selecting required materials
- Reports to and receives assignments, instructions, and direction from the supervisor
- Reads and interprets instructions and documentation and plans work activities.
- Able to read blueprints.
- Mathematical skills and analytical skills necessary to do material estimates.
- Moves materials and equipment to work locations and sets up work site.
- Builds and erects a broad range of structures in support of construction and maintenance activities.
- Completes records, maintains equipment, and performs various clean-up and housekeeping activities.
- Observes and follows all safety rules and procedures, including wearing required personal safety equipment.
- Performs other duties and activities as directed.
Requirements for the Carpenters Job
- 1-3 years’ experience in carpentry
- Grade tests I or II
- Good knowledge of woodwork and joinery
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
How to Apply
If qualified send CV to email@example.com
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.