2018 Jobs Vacancy Category Managers Job (6 Posts) Kenya
Career Recruitment – 2018 Jobs Vacancy Category Managers Job (6 Posts) Kenya
Job Employment Kenya: 2018 Jobs Vacancy Category Managers Job (6 Posts) Kenya
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Category Managers Job at Recours Four Kenya
Duty station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Head Category Management – Uganda
Our client is among the leading personal care companies based in Kampala Uganda manufacturing personal care products. They are seeking a Category Manager to join their team.
This role is responsible for optimizing sales for a particular group of products through Vendor Management, Pricing, Marketing, Planning and management of Inventory to ensure that their company is providing the market with the products that consumer’s desire.
Category Managers Job Responsibilities
- Analyze data or insights to determine industry and consumer trends
- Devise long-term development strategies for product categories
- Develop exit strategies for unsuccessful products
- Foster trust relationships with vendors to achieve better pricing and quality of services
- Place appropriate orders to ensure product availability that meets consumer demands
- Determine the positioning of a product category to maximize visibility
- Liaise with execution teams to determine competitive pricing and promotional activities of a product category
- Collaborate with buyers and merchandisers to expand product categories
- Make forecasts for product demand to ensure the sustainability of inventory
- Assume responsibility of budget development and revenue for category
- To deliver the P&L and activity plans for a category
- Development of marketing- & category plans that seizes opportunities on all 6P (proposition, product, promotion, pack, price, place) & 5C (consumer, connect, commerce, content, community).
- Translate marketing plans into a volume plans &optimize commercial opportunities. Feed into S&OP cycle and AP processes.
- Ensure a single-minded communication message is created for all campaigns in line with the brand building communication plan, consistent with category needs.
- Champion competitive behavior& -mindset throughout the business and translate it into marketing activities to grow brand share.
- Identify & clearly define the key category and customer risks / opportunities generating the relevant insight needed to resolve these
- Lead the category planning process across categories, highlighting growth opportunities and identifying business targets through category, shopper & market analysis
- Contribute/take responsibility for specific NPD / Category projects and use data to help define the ultimate in store vision for each activity /category.
Qualifications for the Category Managers Job
- The ideal candidate must hold Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration or Business-related field
- Possession of professional qualification in Marketing would be an added advantage.
- A minimum five (4 ) years working experience in a similar position.
- Experience working with different departments on development and analysis of cost standards
- Understanding of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Excellent communication and people skill
How to Apply
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 16th September 2018. Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements.
Recours Four Kenya Consultants Limited
QUICKBOOKS & Practical Accounting Skills Training. Learn How To File VAT, PAYE, NSSF, NHIF etc. Click here for details.