2018 Jobs Vacancy Chief Pilot Jobs in Kenya KPLC Kenya
Career Recruitment – 2018 Jobs Vacancy Chief Pilot Jobs in Kenya KPLC Kenya
Job Employment Kenya: 2018 Jobs Vacancy Chief Pilot Jobs in Kenya KPLC Kenya
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Chief Pilot Job at Kenya Power
Job Ref: HR: KP1/5B.2/1/3/938
Roles for the Principal Pilot Job
Reporting to the Manager, Network Maintenance, the Chief Pilot will undertake the following duties and responsibilities:
- Providing air mobile services in the maintenance of the network
- Providing other related aerial support services to the business
- Facilitating routine aerial inspection of power system lines
- Operating aircraft in accordance with Air-Navigation Orders and Regulations of Kenya Civil Aviation Authority
- Ensuring that the company aircraft insurance schedules are compiled with
- Maintaining company aircraft technical records
- Planning and executing preventive and corrective maintenance schedules of company aircraft
- Facilitating air transportation as and when required
- Nurturing relationships with other stakeholders in provision of air mobile services
- Performing any other duties as may be assigned
Chief Pilot Job Requirements
- KCSE Grade C or its equivalent. Possession of additional qualifications will be and added advantage
- Commercial Pilots License (CPL)
- Helicopter License
- Nine years’ relevant experience with at least 2000 flight hours
- Certificate of Good Conduct
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Leadership and team building skills
- IT User skills
- Analytical thinker
- Safety awareness
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Drive for results and achievement
- Creativity and innovation
- Commitment to Company Vision and Values
The successful candidate will also be required to undergo a six months’ training in long line referencing to quality.
How to Apply
a) Are you registered with us in our careers portal? Click hereto register.
Interested persons should submit their applications online through visiting Kenya Power website on http://www.kplc.co.ke Applications should be received not later than Friday, 19th October 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Kenya Power is an Equal Opportunity Employer.