2018 Jobs Vacancy Contractor Sales Specialist Kenyan Jobs Schneider Electric Kenya
Career Recruitment – 2018 Jobs Vacancy Contractor Sales Specialist Kenyan Jobs Schneider Electric Kenya
Job Employment Kenya: 2018 Jobs Vacancy Contractor Sales Specialist Kenyan Jobs Schneider Electric Kenya
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Contractor Sales Specialist Job at Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric Kenya seeks a Contractor Sales Specialist. This position is accountable for sales to Contractors, Panel Builders and Consultants.
About Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries. With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider is the undisputable leader in Power Management – Medium Voltage, Low Voltage and Secure Power, and in Automation Systems. We provide integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software. In our global Ecosystem, we collaborate with the largest Partner, Integrator and Developer Community on our Open Platform to deliver real-time control and operational efficiency.
Key Responsibilities for the Contractor Sales Specialist Job
- Manage and develop the existing accounts, as well as developing new business opportunities in these areas.
- Selling the full Schneider Electric portfolio of Products into a diverse customer base, such as Electrical Contractors, Consultants and panel builders.
- Building strong lasting relationships across matrix organizations
- Act as the focal point of contact for Schneider Electric.
- Set up a road map for his/her customers once consultation has taken place and work with the decision makers to ensure the whole process is managed and a commercial strategy is developed, implemented and monitored.
Contractor Sales Specialist Job Requirements:
- Undergraduate degree with 5- 7 years working experience
- Sales background in electrical engineering
- Excellent negotiation, communication, and organizational skills.
- His/her focus is to organize and setup his/her work in order to reach the sales target given by his manager.
- A background in working with partners within the power distribution industry
- Good business acumen and a strong interest in keeping up to date with construction projects within the region
- Ability to build an environment and relationship of trust and credibility with customers, understanding customer needs and goal alignment, developing rapport with key contacts.
- Ability to understand the customer needs and to position their needs in the value chain and competitive environment (market and competitors), in order to best promote Schneider Electric in the local market.
- Ability to evaluate customer potential and to target customers (penetration, attractiveness, accessibility), in order to best allocate resources, verify opportunities and build customer action/business plan.
How to Apply