2018 Jobs Vacancy Credit Officer Job Asili Sacco Kenya
Career Recruitment – 2018 Jobs Vacancy Credit Officer Job Asili Sacco Kenya
Job Employment Kenya: 2018 Jobs Vacancy Credit Officer Job Asili Sacco Kenya
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Credit Officer Job at Asili Sacco Society
Asili Sacco Society Limited invites applicants for the following vacant position
Reporting to the DCEO.
Credit Officer Job Responsibilities
- Approve all loans, refunds, withdrawals etc.
- Supervise and co-ordinate all activities within the Credit Department
- Check and submit delinquency reports (monthly) to SASRA and Credit Committee.
- Prepare monthly loans projections for the department
- File defaulters with the CRB
- Prepare, submit and defend reports on non-running loans, withdrawals, data recovery etc.
- Loan policy implementation
- Prepare departmental budget
- Processing of death claims and filing of CIC returns
- Feeding of all data for recovery, stoppages and variations
- Ensure all communications to members about loans, refunds and withdrawals are forwarded to Customer Care correctly and timely
- Reconciliation of loans granted with by-products
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications for the Credit Officer Job
- Bachelor of commerce (Accounting or Finance option)
- CPA (K)
- Certified, Credit Professional part II is an added advantage
- Computer literate
- Aged between 28 – 35 years old
- Valid certificate of good conduct from the Government of Kenya
- Self motivated individual with impeccable integrity
- Possess strong interpersonal communication and negotiation skills
How to Apply:
Applicants should attach:
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae
- Copies of Academic/Professional certificates
- Names and contacts of 3 referees
- Valid certificate of Good Conduct
- Helb Clearance certificate
- Valid EACC Certificate
- Valid KRA Certificate
- Copy of National ID
Applications to be posted (no hand delivery) to :
Chief Executive Officer,
Asili Sacco Society Limited,
P.O Box 49064-00100,
To reach her not later than 31st August, 2018.
QUICKBOOKS & Practical Accounting Skills Training. Learn How To File VAT, PAYE, NSSF, NHIF etc. Click here for details.