2018 Jobs Vacancy Director Human Resources Jobs Kenya Bomet County Kenya
Career Recruitment – 2018 Jobs Vacancy Director Human Resources Jobs Kenya Bomet County Kenya
Job Employment Kenya: 2018 Jobs Vacancy Director Human Resources Jobs Kenya Bomet County Kenya
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Director Human Resources Job at Bomet County
J/G CPSB 03
Requirements for the Director Human Resources Job
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have: –
- Served in a comparable position in the Public service or private sector for a minimum period of ten (10) years, of which five (5) should be in a comparable position in a reputable organization;
- Bachelor’s degree in the following disciplines: – Public Administration, Human Resource management or any social sciences from a recognized university;
- Master’s degree in HR related field, Strategic Management, Business Administration, Public Administration or any related field from a recognized institution;
- Proficiency in computer application skills;
- A member of IHRM (Institute of Human Resources Management) or any other related professional body, and a holder of a Human Resource practicing certificate;
Director Human Resources Job Responsibilities
Reporting to the County Secretary, he or she will be responsible for: –
- Overseeing the human resource management and development function of the county government,
- Supervising the management of the county government records, documentation services.
- Overseeing the implementation and enforcement of human resource management rules, regulations, standards, procedures and guidelines.
- Evaluating effectiveness of the human resource policies, rules and regulations.
- Advising on human resource staff training and development.
- Overseeing maintenance of professional human resource management standards. Developing human resources management plans and providing advice on succession management,
- Coordinating the development and review of career progression guidelines and advising on career development, interpretation of labour laws and other statutes that impact on the human resource in the county government,
- Advising on collective bargaining agreement negotiations, recognition agreements and other labour relations and;
- Providing guidance on performance management.
Terms of Service: Contract
How to Apply
Applications can only be submitted online on or before 6th November, 2018 through Bomet County Public Service Board recruitment portal, www.cpsbbomet.net or from a link in Bomet County website, www.bomet.go.ke
Manual applications will not be accepted.
Public Service Board
P.O. Box 605-20400
Documents for purposes of complying with chapter six of the constitution of Kenya 2010, will be required from those shortlisted
‘The county government of Bomet is an equal opportunity employer; women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply’.