2018 Jobs Vacancy Diver Kenya Jobs Bomet County (6 Posts) Kenya
Career Recruitment – 2018 Jobs Vacancy Diver Kenya Jobs Bomet County (6 Posts) Kenya
Job Employment Kenya: 2018 Jobs Vacancy Diver Kenya Jobs Bomet County (6 Posts) Kenya
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Diver Job at Bomet County
J/G CPSB 15
Requirements for the Diver Job
- Physically and medically fit
- Have no criminal record or pending criminal charges.
- Trained and certified rescue diver
- A certificate course and/or skill in disaster management is an added advantage
- Have minimum of two (2) years relevant experience
Diver Job Responsibilities
Reporting to the Deputy Director Disaster Management, he/she will be responsible for:-
- Assisting in rescue operations in cases of drowning
- Sensitization and public awareness in disaster prone areas
- Supporting other emergency cases within the unit.
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
How to Apply
Applications can only be submitted online on or before 6th November, 2018 through Bomet County Public Service Board recruitment portal, www.cpsbbomet.net or from a link in Bomet County website, www.bomet.go.ke
Manual applications will not be accepted.
Public Service Board
P.O. Box 605-20400
Documents for purposes of complying with chapter six of the constitution of Kenya 2010, will be required from those shortlisted
‘The county government of Bomet is an equal opportunity employer; women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply’.