2018 Jobs Vacancy Driver Job Vacancies in Kenya NGEC Kenya
Career Recruitment – 2018 Jobs Vacancy Driver Job Vacancies in Kenya NGEC Kenya
Job Employment Kenya: 2018 Jobs Vacancy Driver Job Vacancies in Kenya NGEC Kenya
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Driver Job at National Gender and Equality Commission
The National Gender and Equality Commission (NGEC) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the positions of: Senior Personal Secretary, Driver, Office Assistant for Malindi and Kitui Regional offices and Personal Aide.
Terms Of Service: 5 year contract renewable
Other Benefits: Medical Cover, Group Life Insurance and WIBA
Requirements for the Driver Job
- Served as a Driver for minimum period of five (5) years;
- A valid driving licence with current endorsement for class (es) of vehicles the officer is required to drive;
- Defensive driving certificate from the Automobile Association (AA) of Kenya or its equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution is an added advantage;
- Attended a First Aid Certificate course at any recognized institution;
- Attended a refresher course for Drivers;
- Certificate of good conduct; and
- Show merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results
Driver Job Responsibilities
- Detecting and reporting malfunctioning of vehicle systems;
- Driving motor vehicle as authorized;
- Carrying out routine checks on the vehicle’s cooling, oil, electrical and brake systems, tyre pressure;
- Maintenance of work ticket for vehicles assigned;
- Ensuring security and safety for the vehicles on and off the road;
- Ensuring safety of the passengers and/or goods therein; and
- Maintaining cleanliness of the vehicles
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the minimum requirements to submit their applications together with :
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae;
- A copy of National Identity Card and
- Fill in the employment form provided and attach Certified copies of Academic Certificates, Transcripts and any other relevant supporting documents. The form can be downloaded from the Commission’s website www.ngeckenya.org
All applicants should attach a copy of the letter of appointment to their substantive post showing current position and salary;
Applicants should submit three (3) names of referees one of which must be the current employer and their mobile telephone and e-mail contacts.
Please Note that:
- The Commission is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with Disabilities, Youth, People from Marginalized groups and Minority communities who meet the requirements of the advertised job are especially encouraged to apply.
- The Commission does not ask for any money nor ask applicants to undergo medical examination.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified and will be required to provide clearance from KRA, CID, EACC, HELB and CRB
- It is a criminal offence for any applicant to provide false information and documents in the job application
- Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification
- A candidate who applies online must scan and attach all the required documents.
All applications should be addressed to:
The Commisson Secretary/CEO
National Gender and Equality Commission
Solution Tech Building, Longonot Road, Upper Hill
P O Box 27512-00506
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please clearly indicate the job reference number on the subject line and on the envelope.
To reach the Commission on or before 22nd October, 2018.