2018 Jobs Vacancy Finance & Accounts Officer Jobs Kenya 2018 Kenya
Career Recruitment – 2018 Jobs Vacancy Finance & Accounts Officer Jobs Kenya 2018 Kenya
Job Employment Kenya: 2018 Jobs Vacancy Finance & Accounts Officer Jobs Kenya 2018 Kenya
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Finance & Accounts Officer Job at Jamboshop Limited
To provide finance and accounting support to the company.
Finance & Accounts Officer Job Responsibilities
- Establish, maintain and reconcile the general ledger, petty cash and bank accounts.
- Establish and maintain supplier accounts and process supplier invoices.
- Maintain the purchase order systems and financial file record keeping
- Prepare cheques for all accounts due within the specified timelines.
- Ensure transactions are properly recorded and entered into the computerized accounting system.
- Prepare profit & loss accounts, balance sheets, monthly financial statements, monthly reports and report on any variances.
- Maintain and reconcile the accounts payable and accounts receivable systems in order to ensure complete and accurate records of all monies
- Prepares the weekly debtors/creditors report to aid Management in decision – making.
- Organizes a recovery system and initiates and follows up on collection of all outstanding debt from suppliers.
- Calculate employee salaries, deductions and contributions and submit remittances of Tax returns, PAYE, NSSF, and NHIF on a timely basis.
- Take care of all taxation issues for the company.
Qualifications for the Finance & Accounts Officer Job
- Degree in Accounts/Finance
- CPA (K) certified
- 3+ years’ work experience
- Online selling taxation knowledge
- Quick books knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Previous experience in an e-commerce firm will be an added advantage
How to Apply
Send your applications to email@example.com