2018 Jobs Vacancy FMCG Sales Representative Jobs Kenya (40-45K) Kenya
Career Recruitment – 2018 Jobs Vacancy FMCG Sales Representative Jobs Kenya (40-45K) Kenya
Job Employment Kenya: 2018 Jobs Vacancy FMCG Sales Representative Jobs Kenya (40-45K) Kenya
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Sales Representative Job at Corporate Staffing Services
Gross Salary: 40K – 45K
Our client is a well-established company in Nairobi with a wide range of businesses including distribution of FMCG products. They seek to hire a Sales Representative who will be tasked with attaining sustainable, profitable sales volume growth and maximizing sales opportunities in the market.
Responsibilities for the Sales Representative Job
- Service existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to visit existing or potential sales outlets.
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products.
- Support the Brand Marketing process by identifying the key opportunities in Listing and Activations (incorporating understanding on consumers, category, customer, competition, channel and external environment).
- Execute Trade Marketing Strategy across a portfolio of brands. This includes brand activations; merchandising and POS placement supervise the company staff
- Represent the company, acting in accordance with company business standards managing financial activities in an ethical manner.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting on competitive activity document all pricing activities.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily visit reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
Sales Representative Job Qualifications
- At least a Diploma in a business related field
- At least 2 – 3 years’ experience in FMCG industry
- Strong Sales skills with know-how on sales approach
- Proven ability to achieve sales as per set targets
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Good know-how and knowledge of the Kenyan Foodservice market / hospitality market
- Strong Analytical skills
- Team player
How to Apply