2018 Jobs Vacancy HR Assistant Jobs Kenya Rama Homes Kenya
Career Recruitment – 2018 Jobs Vacancy HR Assistant Jobs Kenya Rama Homes Kenya
Job Employment Kenya: 2018 Jobs Vacancy HR Assistant Jobs Kenya Rama Homes Kenya
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
HR Assistant Job at Rama Homes
HR Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Compiling biometric reports for Rama Group
- Compiling attendance report for Rama Group
- Maintains all personnel and employment files-
- Filing of all correspondence related to the HR office for Rama Group.-
- Assists the HR Manager in recruiting efforts.-
- Responsible for background and reference checks of potential candidates.
- Maintain and update job descriptions as positions are created and revised
- Assist the HR manager in conducting training sessions at Rama Group
- Assist in taking minutes during staff meetings
- Monitor the movement of the motorbikes for Euromax and Rama Homes-
- Monitor fuel usage for motorbikes at Rama Homes and Euromax-
- Monitoring movement of staff in and out at Rama Homes and Euromax offices –
- Monitoring disciplinary issues at Rama Group and reporting the same to the HR manager.-
- Supervising the cleanliness of offices at Rama Homes and Euromax –
- Monitor leave applications from personnel at Rama Group and forward to HR manager for approval or rejection.-
- Monitor loan applications by personnel at Rama Auto Parts and forward the same to the HR Manager for approval or rejection-
- Compiling payroll reports for the HR Manager i.e. penalties
- Responsible for the timely payments of NHIF and NSSF for Rama Group
- Responsible for the induction of new personnel.
- Responsible for stationery acquisition for Rama Homes and Euromax.
- Assist with performance appraisals for Rama Auto Parts staff –
- Assist with performance appraisals for Rama Homes staff-
- Assist with performance appraisals for Euromax staff-
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates to send their CV ONLY to email@example.com On or before 30th October 2018.