2018 Jobs Vacancy HR Management Officer Jobs Kenya Bomet County (10 Posts) Kenya
Career Recruitment – 2018 Jobs Vacancy HR Management Officer Jobs Kenya Bomet County (10 Posts) Kenya
Job Employment Kenya: 2018 Jobs Vacancy HR Management Officer Jobs Kenya Bomet County (10 Posts) Kenya
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Human Resource Management Officer Job at Bomet County
J/G CPSB 10
This position supports the administration of Human Resource policies and programmes, rules and regulations in the county for effective performance and productivity.
Requirements for the Human Resource Management Officer Job
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or any other relevant qualification from a recognized university/institution
- Membership of Institute of HR Management (IHRM) or related professional body
- Computer literacy
- Knowledge of relevant legislations.
- Knowledge of professional standards.
- Knowledge of Labour Laws and Human Resource Management Regulations
- Minimum of three (3) years relevant experience
Human Resource Management Officer Job Responsibilities
Reporting to the Principal Human Resource Officer, he or she will be responsible for:
- Supervising Human Resource Management Assistants
- Implementing best-practice policy on Human Resource matters in compliance with labour laws and applicable county laws and policies.
- Implementing human resource services in areas of recruitment, induction, promotion, job placement, leave scheduling, leave liability, welfare and benefits management
- Implementing training and staff development initiatives for the county human capital.
- Assisting in ensuring maintenance of good industrial relations among employees, the organizations and various trade unions
- Facilitating dissemination of information relating to changes in the prevailing HR policies to all affected county departments
- Assisting in monitoring implementation and success of new and changed policies
- Supporting implementation of Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) initiatives for the county staff.
- Supporting implementation of existing rules and policies pertaining to staff welfare in order to suitably address staff welfare requirements.
- Supporting to foster a good working environment for employees.
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
How to Apply
Applications can only be submitted online on or before 6th November, 2018 through Bomet County Public Service Board recruitment portal, www.cpsbbomet.net or from a link in Bomet County website, www.bomet.go.ke
Manual applications will not be accepted.
Public Service Board
P.O. Box 605-20400
Documents for purposes of complying with chapter six of the constitution of Kenya 2010, will be required from those shortlisted
‘The county government of Bomet is an equal opportunity employer; women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply’.