2018 Jobs Vacancy ICT Infrastructure Support Officer Job Kenya
Career Recruitment – 2018 Jobs Vacancy ICT Infrastructure Support Officer Job Kenya
Job Employment Kenya: 2018 Jobs Vacancy ICT Infrastructure Support Officer Job Kenya
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
ICT Infrastructure Support Officer Job at Consolidated Bank
Consolidated Bank is Kenya’s SME bank of choice that provides flexible financial solutions that support our customers in achieving success.
The Bank is well positioned, with presence in majority of the country’s business hubs to continually offer pleasant and convenient services.
We seek to recruit qualified, experienced, competent and highly motivated individuals for the following open vacancy.
Reporting to the ICT Infrastructure Manager, the ICT Infrastructure Support Officer will assist in best practice for requirements analysis, planning, design, deployment and ongoing operations management and technical support of the Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Infrastructure.
ICT Infrastructure Support Officer Job Responsibilities
- Proactively maintain the core IT infrastructure to ensure its high availability.
- Continuously develop the Bank’s network infrastructure in accordance with the IT strategy.
- Proactively train service desk staff on new technologies to ensure they can deliver 1st line support.
- Influence technical decisions on a variety of strategic projects and ensure that the agreed objectives are delivered within the original project scope.
- Provide up to date and consistent build specification and documentation for the core IT infrastructure and IT security infrastructure.
- Proactively ensure all agreed business critical systems are available in the event of a localized disaster.
- Ensure disaster recovery systems are regularly tested.
- Create and review project documentation to Prince2 standards.
- Manage the technical delivery of projects (installations).
- Be the point of escalation for service desk staff and provide cover where necessary.
- Operate to accepted standards (e.g. ITIL) for Build, Specification, Documentation, and Naming.
- Provide management information and statistics on the core IT Infrastructure.
- Liaise and attend meetings with other departments to perform duties, aid business and organizational development.
- Produce documentation for all technical work undertaken.
Qualifications for the ICT Infrastructure Support Officer Job
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and related Information Technology from a recognized university.
- Minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience in Infrastructure Support (Hardware and Software).
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of Core Banking concepts.
- Experience with successful project management from inception to delivery.
- Good communication skills.
- Basic understanding of software design and development.
- Understanding and documenting business processes and workflows and their relationships to current and future software solutions.
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should forward hard copies of their applications, enclosing copies of their academic and professional certificates, detailed CV indicating work experience, daytime contacts and addresses of 3 professionally relevant referees to reach the undersigned by Friday, 31st August 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The Head of Human Resources
P.O. Box 51133 – 00200
Consolidated Bank is an equal opportunity employer.