2018 Jobs Vacancy ICT Officer Kenyan Jobs Bomet County Kenya
Career Recruitment – 2018 Jobs Vacancy ICT Officer Kenyan Jobs Bomet County Kenya
Job Employment Kenya: 2018 Jobs Vacancy ICT Officer Kenyan Jobs Bomet County Kenya
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
ICT Officer II Job at Bomet County
J/G CPSB 10
Requirements for the ICT Officer Job
- A Bachelor’s degree in any of the following fields: Computer Science/Information Communication Technology, Electrical/Telecommunication/Electronics Engineering, or other ICT related disciplines with a bias in Computer Science/IT from a recognized institution.
- Have minimum of three (3) years relevant experience
- Demonstrated very good and practical knowledge in Computer Networking, computer troubleshooting, programming and web development skills
- Demonstrated professional ability, initiative and competence in organizing and directing work
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Satisfy the requirements of chapter 6 of Constitution of Kenya, 2010
ICT Officer Job Responsibilities
Reporting to Principal ICT Officer, he/she will be responsible for:-
- Installation and maintenance of computer systems
- Configuration of Local Area Network and Wide Area Network
- Developing and updating application systems
- Carrying out systems analysis, design and program specifications in liaison with users
- Carrying out repairs and maintenance of ICT equipment and associated peripherals
- Drawing up hardware specifications for ICT equipment
- Verification, validation and certification of ICT equipment
- Support to departments or agencies
- Maintains web environment by identifying system requirements, installing upgrades and monitoring web performance.
Applicants should indicate their areas of specialization among: Web Development/Scripting, Network Design and Management, Network Security, Systems Development/Programming and Database Management, Technical, etc
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
How to Apply
Applications can only be submitted online on or before 6th November, 2018 through Bomet County Public Service Board recruitment portal, www.cpsbbomet.net or from a link in Bomet County website, www.bomet.go.ke
Manual applications will not be accepted.
Public Service Board
P.O. Box 605-20400
Documents for purposes of complying with chapter six of the constitution of Kenya 2010, will be required from those shortlisted
‘The county government of Bomet is an equal opportunity employer; women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply’.