2018 Jobs Vacancy Insurance Business Development Officer Kenya Jobs (30K) Kenya
Career Recruitment – 2018 Jobs Vacancy Insurance Business Development Officer Kenya Jobs (30K) Kenya
Job Employment Kenya: 2018 Jobs Vacancy Insurance Business Development Officer Kenya Jobs (30K) Kenya
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Insurance Business Development Officer Job at Sheer Logic
30k plus commission
To achieve Group products new business targets from groups and individual direct clients, by actively conducting product presentations to the clients and managing the end to end on boarding process.
Responsibilities for the Insurance Business Development Officer Job
- Develop personal sales budget, marketing strategies and implementation plan for all lines of Group products to ensure achievement of new business and retention targets.
- Prepare monthly sales targets split per target prospective clients for each product for monitoring and review with line manager.
- To continuously source for opportunities for all Group products.
- To maintain a daily activities planner and with clear objectives and progress reports.
- To facilitate on boarding of new clients and provide continuous supports throughout the process in order to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- To continuously source for market intelligence and document for use in the department.
- Monitor and prepare periodic reports on closed new business and retention status.
- Build up detailed knowledge about the company’s products and keep abreast of market conditions and developments.
Insurance Business Development Officer Job Qualifications
- 2 years’ experience ; 1 year should be in insurance/bank sales environment (A Must)
- Excellent relationship management
- Sales and Marketing knowledge
- Bachelor Degree in a business field or social sciences
- Progress in ACII, LOMA
How To Apply
Send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 17th September 2018, clearly indicating the job title