2018 Jobs Vacancy Internal Auditor Jobs Kenya Anti-Counterfeit Agency (64K) Kenya
Career Recruitment – 2018 Jobs Vacancy Internal Auditor Jobs Kenya Anti-Counterfeit Agency (64K) Kenya
Job Employment Kenya: 2018 Jobs Vacancy Internal Auditor Jobs Kenya Anti-Counterfeit Agency (64K) Kenya
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Internal Auditor II Job at Anti-Counterfeit Agency
Job Reference: ACA/IA/8 (1 Post)
Starting Basic Salary: – Kshs 64,481
Internal Auditor Job Responsibilities
The Internal Auditor II is responsible to the Senior Internal Auditor and will:-
- Assisting carrying out routine Audits in accordance to policies and procedures;
- Assisting in preparing timely and accurate reports;
- Drafting audit reports on assignment for review with supervisor;
- Assisting in carrying out audit tests and procedures as instructed;
- Assisting in carrying out verifications of payment documents as per approved procedures;
- Checking maintenance of accurate accounting records;
- Conducting special audit assignments as assigned;
- Participating in preparation of annual audit programme; and
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor from time to time
Requirements for the Internal Auditor Job
- Bachelor’s Degree In Commerce, Business Administration, Economics, Statistics, Sociology, Or Related Disciplines;
- Obtained Certified Public Accountants CPA (II) Or Its Equivalent; And
- At Least Two (2) Years working experience in Auditing.
How to Apply
The candidate should attach copies of the following documents:
- National Identity Card
- Academic: Professional Certificates and testimonials
- Any other relevant supporting documents.
During the interview, shortlisted candidates will be expected to provide the following clearance certificates from:
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB),
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA),
- Criminal Investigation Department (CID),
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC); and
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
All applicants are requested, to downloaded application Bio Data form and MUST fill it. The applications and copies of certificates MUST be sent through the post office or hand delivered to our offices.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The Anti-Counterfeit Agency is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disabilities, persons from marginalized communities and female candidates who meet the job specifications are encouraged to apply.
Any attempt to directly or indirectly canvas shall lead to automatic disqualification. All applications should be sent to the undersigned on or before 23rd October, 2018.
3rd Floor, National Water Conservation and Pipeline Corporation Building
Dunga Road, Industrial Area
P.O. Box 47771-00100
Get an accounting job faster. Learn how to file taxes on I-TAX & QuickBooks. Click here