2018 Jobs Vacancy Internships in Kenya SOLARKIOSK Kenya
Career Recruitment – 2018 Jobs Vacancy Internships in Kenya SOLARKIOSK Kenya
Job Employment Kenya: 2018 Jobs Vacancy Internships in Kenya SOLARKIOSK Kenya
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Internship at SOLARKIOSK
SOLARKIOSK is an award winning company conducting sustainable energy and retail business in developing countries.
Flat hierarchies, a high degree of personal responsibility, quick decision-making, cordial teamwork and a dynamic and innovative business environment characterize our company.
For our Kenyan subsidiary, we are looking for a highly motivated intern.
Qualifications for the Internship
- Must have completed University Degree in Finance and Accounting / Economics / Statistics /Business Administration
- Must have good Microsoft skills especially MS Excel
- Should have recently graduated
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be self motivated and willing to work with strict deadlines to be met.
- Good analytical and data management skills is an added advantage
- Numerical skills
If your qualifications match the above profile, you can identify with our vision and you are excited about this challenging position, we look forward to receiving your application. It should include:
- A cover letter
- Curriculum vitae
- Relevant certificates and references
- Salary expectations and earliest possible starting date
How to Apply
Please send your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org All applications should be received by 23rd October 2018 the above position is quite urgent and applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis.
Due to the high number of applications anticipated we may not be able to respond back to all and so we highly regret that if by 31st October 2018 you will not have heard from us please consider your application not successful however we shall reserve your resume in our database.
Please note that we cannot consider incomplete applications or applications sent by post.