2018 Jobs Vacancy IT Engineer Jobs Kenya Huawei Kenya
Career Recruitment – 2018 Jobs Vacancy IT Engineer Jobs Kenya Huawei Kenya
Job Employment Kenya: 2018 Jobs Vacancy IT Engineer Jobs Kenya Huawei Kenya
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
IT Engineer Job at Huawei
We are one of the world’s leading telecommunication equipment manufacturers and supplier with offices around the globe. We are seeking to recruit high caliber and result oriented individual to fill the following vacant position:
Report to: Enterprise Business director.
IT Engineer Job Responsibilities
- Providing IT solutions/designs to Kenya office/ partner/key account customers.
- Supporting Huawei Enterprise’s sales which includes solution demonstration, configuration guide, presale testing, and service presentation as well as after sales services to the clients
- Integrating various solutions components in line with the solution design.
- Provide customer solution documentation depicting current situation before deployment and after deployment
- Delivering Huawei Kenya Enterprise’ Projects which includes Servers, Storage, Virtualization Products, Cloud Data Center and supporting server/storage/cloud project maintenance.
- Ensuring that deployed solution meet and exceed set quality benchmarks and thorough documentation of deployed solutions
Requirements for the IT Engineer Job
- Bachelor’s Degree or above, in IT/Electrical & Electronics, Telecommunication /Computer Science or relevant major from a recognized University.
- 3 to 5 years of technical support background within the ICT industry or telecommunication
- Good understanding of virtualization technologies, has experiences in virtualization products (VMware, Hyper-V, Huawei Fusion sphere)
- Deep understanding of Storage & Servers product (Huawei/EMC/IBM/HP) and storage architecture and RAID technologies.
- Knowledge of Unix, Linux and Windows OS administration (Windows Domain, Active Directory, DNS, and Security)
- HCIE/HCNP/HCNA/CCIE/CCNP/CCNA certification is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Please send your detailed resume ONLY to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org No hardcopy or phone calls will be accepted. Not later than 26th October 2018.
Those who do not meet the minimum qualifications need not to apply