2018 Jobs Vacancy Lamu County Drivers Job Vacancies in Kenya (3 Posts) Kenya
Career Recruitment – 2018 Jobs Vacancy Lamu County Drivers Job Vacancies in Kenya (3 Posts) Kenya
Job Employment Kenya: 2018 Jobs Vacancy Lamu County Drivers Job Vacancies in Kenya (3 Posts) Kenya
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Drivers Job at Lamu County
Terms of Service: Permanent & Pensionable
Requirements for the Drivers Job
- Must he a Kenyan Citizen;
- At least 3 Years Working Experience;
- Minimum academic qualifications Kenya
- Certificate of Primary Education (KCPE);
- A valid driving License:
- Suitability trade test certificate Grade
- Attended First Aid Certificate Course not less than one (1) week from a recognized institution;
- A valid certificate of Good Conduct from Kenya Police: and
- Applicants/Candidates who have undergone a driving course with National Youth Service (NYS) and in possession of driving license for classes BC & E will have an added advantage.
Drivers Job Responsibilities
- Driving a Motor Vehicle as authorized;
- Routine checks and maintenance of the vehicles;
- Maintenance of work tickets;
- Detecting and reporting of the vehicles defects;
- Carrying authorized passengers;
- Ensuring safety passengers/goods; and
- Ensuring cleanness and overall maintenance and management of vehicle.
How to Apply
Applicants must attach photocopies of the following documents:
- National Identity Card
- Academic: Professional Certificates and Testimonials.
- Copies of clearance certificates from;
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB);
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA);
- Criminal Investigation Department (CID):
- Ethics and Anti — Corruption Commission (EACC);
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB) and respective professional bodies.
- Any other relevant supporting documents.
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to:
Lamu County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 536-80500,
The applications should reach the County Public Service Board on or before 30th May, 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Youth, Women and persons with special needs are encouraged to apply.