2018 Jobs Vacancy Lamu County Medical Social Workers Kenya Jobs Kenya
Career Recruitment – 2018 Jobs Vacancy Lamu County Medical Social Workers Kenya Jobs Kenya
Job Employment Kenya: 2018 Jobs Vacancy Lamu County Medical Social Workers Kenya Jobs Kenya
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Medical Social Workers Job at Lamu County
Terms of Service: Permanent & Pensionable
Requirements for the Medical Social Workers Job
- Must be a Kenyan Citizen;
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade C or its equivalent qualification; and
- Diploma in Social Work, Sociology, Psychology, Anthropology, Mental Health or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
Medical Social Workers Job Responsibilities
- An officer at this level will be a member of health team addressing the psychological effects as related to patients diagnosis, prognosis and future resettlement and counseling of patients especially in the cases
How to Apply
Applicants must attach photocopies of the following documents:
- National Identity Card
- Academic: Professional Certificates and Testimonials.
- Copies of clearance certificates from;
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB);
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA);
- Criminal Investigation Department (CID):
- Ethics and Anti — Corruption Commission (EACC);
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB) and respective professional bodies.
- Any other relevant supporting documents.
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to:
Lamu County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 536-80500,
The applications should reach the County Public Service Board on or before 30th May, 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Youth, Women and persons with special needs are encouraged to apply.