2018 Jobs Vacancy Medical Insurance Nurse Jobs Kenya (105-135K) Kenya
Career Recruitment – 2018 Jobs Vacancy Medical Insurance Nurse Jobs Kenya (105-135K) Kenya
Job Employment Kenya: 2018 Jobs Vacancy Medical Insurance Nurse Jobs Kenya (105-135K) Kenya
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Medical Insurance Nurse Job at an Insurance Brokerage Firm
Our client is an established Insurance brokerage firm that has been in business for over 20 years serving both individual and corporate clientele. They seek to hire an experienced medical nurse to interpret patients medical reports / claims and advise management.
Medical Insurance Nurse Job Responsibilities
- Interpret diagnostic tests & medical reports and provide information regarding patient conditions whenever required.
- Communicate effectively with management regarding findings on patient medical reports
- Facilitate production of all data/information for all cases managed with investigations, enquiries or audit relating to the provision of health services.
- Attend clinics and participate in relevant meetings, case conferences; followed by documentation of findings on each patient’s chart.
- Represent the department/profession/team at outreaches, meetings, conferences, etc.
- Participate in multi-disciplinary clinical audit and proactive risk management.
- Maintain professional standards in relation to confidentiality and ethics; abide by the Kenyan Medical Practitioners and Dentist Board.
- Ensuring compliance with legal requirements.
- Participate in developing and monitoring implementation of policies and procedures.
Requirements for the Medical Insurance Nurse Job
- Degree in Medicine from a recognized University.
- Be registered with Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentist Board.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Must be computer literate; experienced using an HMIS clerking/managing patients.
- Must be focused on developing professional expertise and knowledge by actively engaging in continuing professional education and development
How to Apply