2018 Jobs Vacancy Medical Job Kiambu County (20 Posts) Kenya
Career Recruitment – 2018 Jobs Vacancy Medical Job Kiambu County (20 Posts) Kenya
Job Employment Kenya: 2018 Jobs Vacancy Medical Job Kiambu County (20 Posts) Kenya
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Job Group CPSB 07
- Management of patients in the outpatient department using current guidelines and protocols.
- Management of patients in the inpatient department using current guidelines and protocols.
- Give medical education, explain tests and procedures to the patients
- Maintain confidentiality and impartiality
- Participate in various Health Work programs
- Perform medical and Surgical operations
- Prepare and respond to emergencies and disasters
- Undertake requisite professional development activities and keep up to date with medical development, new drugs, treatment and medication
- Performing any other duties delegated by your respective supervisor.
- Must be a Kenyan citizen.
- Holder of Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBChB) or Equivalent from an institution recognized in Kenya.
- Must have successfully completed one-year internship program.
- Registered and recognized by the Medical Practitioners’ and Dentists Board.
- Must have a valid practicing license.
- Comprehensive understanding of basic surgical procedures,
- In depth understanding of management of common medical condition both inpatient and outpatient care.
- Must have good interpersonal and Communication skills.
- Satisfies chapter six of the constitution.
How to Apply
All applicants should submit their applications together with copies of their detailed curriculum vitae with names, address and telephone contacts of three referees. Academic and professional certificates, testimonials, national identity card or passport and any other supporting documents. Clearly indicate the position applied for both on the cover letter and the envelope.
Applications should be addressed to:
County Public Service Board
P O Box 2362 – 00900
Hand delivered applications should be dropped in the specific box provided on the first floor Thika Sub-County offices (at the County Public Service Board offices – Room 103) between 8.00 a.m and 5.00 p.m on weekdays.
Applicants should seek clearance from and attach copies or evidence thereof of the CURRENT (valid in 2018) documents below.
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Criminal Investigation Department (Certificate of Good Conduct)
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Applications should reach the County Public Service Board (CPSB) on or before the 7th November, 2018.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, clearance and other relevant documents in support of their applications.
- Kiambu County is an equal opportunity employer.
- Employees of the county are encouraged to apply.
- Women, minorities and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.