2018 Jobs Vacancy Moi Teaching Hospital Occupational Therapist Kenyan Jobs (38-52K) Kenya
Career Recruitment – 2018 Jobs Vacancy Moi Teaching Hospital Occupational Therapist Kenyan Jobs (38-52K) Kenya
Job Employment Kenya: 2018 Jobs Vacancy Moi Teaching Hospital Occupational Therapist Kenyan Jobs (38-52K) Kenya
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Occupational Therapist III Job at Moi Teaching and Referral Hospital
Job Grade, M10
Ref: MTRH/H11/14/06/ 2018
Help people increase their functional independence in daily life while preventing or minimizing disability.
Occupational Therapist Job Responsibilities
- Providing occupational therapist services to patients;
- Assessing and formulating patient’s treatment plan;
- Examining and assessing patients’ needs;
- Rehabilitation and habitation through simulated activities;
- Verifying and maintaining information relating to patients;
- Maintaining records and data relating to patients;
- Collecting data for operational research;
- Sensitizing on occupational therapy issues; and ix. Preparing periodic reports.
Requirements for the Occupational Therapist Job
- Diploma in Occupational Therapy from Kenya Medical Training College (KMTC) or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
Must have at least two (2) years working experience in a reputable institution;
- Should be a member of Kenya Occupational Therapy Association; and
Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution.
In addition, all applicants MUST attach the following valid documents;
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) Compliance Certificate
- Higher Education Loan Board (HELB) Certificate
- Certificate of Good Conduct
- CRB – Credit Reference Bureau Certificate
- Ethics & Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC) Clearance
How to Apply
The successful candidates will still be entitled to applicable allowances to this grade.
If you are innovative, self-starter, results-oriented individual and you meet the above requirements, please send your application in six (6) hard copies, detailed C.V, together with copies of your relevant academic/professional testimonials and three (3) referees whereby two (2) must be from your profession to:
Chief Executive Officer
Moi Teaching and Referral Hospital
P 0 Box 3-30100
The deadline for submitting full applications will be on Friday 24th July, 2018 at 5:00 pm.
Persons With Disability (PWDs) and those from Marginalized Areas are encouraged to apply.
Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification and only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for interviews.