2018 Jobs Vacancy Moi Teaching Risk & Compliance Manager Jobs in Kenya (112 -150K) Kenya
Career Recruitment – 2018 Jobs Vacancy Moi Teaching Risk & Compliance Manager Jobs in Kenya (112 -150K) Kenya
Job Employment Kenya: 2018 Jobs Vacancy Moi Teaching Risk & Compliance Manager Jobs in Kenya (112 -150K) Kenya
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Audit, Risk & Compliance Manager Job at Moi Teaching and Referral Hospital
Job Grade, M4
Ref: MTRH/HR/03/06/ 2018
Reporting functionally to the Audit Committee of the Board and administratively to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) for generating the Hospital overall internal control and risk management of its operations and to independently perform risk based audits in line with the agreed audit plan to identify and assess the effectiveness of controls accuracy of financial records, systems and efficiency of operation risk management and compliance with Government regulations.
Risk & Compliance Manager Job Responsibilities
- Driving and supporting the implementation of all risk and compliance frameworks and policies within the Hospital and to provide oversight and monitoring of risk compliance;
- Reviewing the Internal Control Framework and consistently ensuring its compliance;
- Development of standards, procedures, guidelines templates to support the implementations of risk and compliance policies frameworks;
- To support Hospital through engagement with other department to develop robust Internal Audit recommendations while taking the appropriate action;
- Coordinating and facilitating the development and implementation of the Formal Risk Management Framework;
- Leading in the development of the annual audit plan;
- To lead portfolio of audits, responsible for planning, organizing, administration, coordination and operations of Internal Audit matters;
- Responsible for advising the CEO on matters affecting the Internal Audit function in the Hospital;
- Conducting appropriate governance and performance assessment exercises so as to streamline the Institution’s performance and governance processes;
Requirements for the Risk & Compliance Manager Job
- At least ten (10) years experience five (5) years at Senior Management level in a reputable institution.
- Bachelor of Business Management, Commerce degree (Accounting/Finance option) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Masters in Business Administration (Accounting/Finance Option) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution and certified information Auditor is an added advantage.
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or
- Certified Information Systems Security Manager (CISM) is desirable and a definite advantage.
- Certificate in Part III of Internal Auditor CIA or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Registration by the Institute of Auditors or its equivalent with 2018 membership licence.
- Certificate in Strategic Leadership Development Programme lasting not less than six (6) weeks from a recognized institution.
- Must Have attended Corporate Governance course lasting at least five (5) days or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Certification with Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) OR Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA).
- Must be ISO trained.
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution;
- Must have excellent understanding of International Standards on Auditing and experience in supporting development of Board papers.
Successful candidates in the following positions will be engaged on three (3) years’ contract renewable once for a further period of three (3) years, subject to satisfactory work performance and statutory retirement age.
In addition, all applicants MUST attach the following valid documents;
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) Compliance Certificate
- Higher Education Loan Board (HELB) Certificate
- Certificate of Good Conduct
- CRB – Credit Reference Bureau Certificate
- Ethics & Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC) Clearance
How to Apply
The successful candidates will still be entitled to applicable allowances to this grade.
If you are innovative, self-starter, results-oriented individual and you meet the above requirements, please send your application in six (6) hard copies, detailed C.V, together with copies of your relevant academic/professional testimonials and three (3) referees whereby two (2) must be from your profession to:
Chief Executive Officer
Moi Teaching and Referral Hospital
P 0 Box 3-30100
The deadline for submitting full applications will be on Friday 24th July, 2018 at 5:00 pm.
Persons With Disability (PWDs) and those from Marginalized Areas are encouraged to apply.
Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification and only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for interviews.