2018 Jobs Vacancy National Sales Manager Jobs Kenya
Career Recruitment – 2018 Jobs Vacancy National Sales Manager Jobs Kenya
Job Employment Kenya: 2018 Jobs Vacancy National Sales Manager Jobs Kenya
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
National Sales Manager Job Kenya at Duma Works
Duma Works is recruiting a National Sales Manager for one of its client. The hiring organization is a Renewable energy company in Mwanza,Tanzania that provides and finances accessible, affordable, and energy-efficient equipment designed for off-grid businesses in Sub-Saharan Africa
Job Responsibilities Overview
The National Sales Manager will be responsible for both strategy and implementation of our Sales Program. The Manager will manage the Sales team across regions and products. The position requires great organization, understanding of our customer audience, excellent coaching skills, and a willingness to travel as needed.
National Sales Manager Job Responsibilities
- The primary goal of the Manager is to ensure the Sales Team meet their targets
- Collaboratively sets targets and budgets
- Develops Sales pipelines to effectively forecasts future Sales;
- Coaches the team and develops talent internally – at least 20% of time should be spent on talent development
- Develops programs for training and evaluation;
- Develops a deep understanding of our markets, generating client insights and opportunities
- Co-designs new systems and processes to gain quantitative insights on customer behaviors and opportunities
- Evolves distribution strategy, incorporating channel strategy and the utilization of agents and partners as appropriate;
- Maps out and manages partnership channels
- Develops tools and processes to gain insights through each channel
- Balances advantages and limitations / risks of each channel
- Manages customer acquisition costs, retention rates, repayment rates, and other key performance indicators.
Qualifications for the National Sales Manager Job
- Minimum of 10 years of related work experience
- Led a sales organization of 20+ sales staff with TZS 1,000 million in sales
- Developed incentive structures, policies, and sales practices
- Managed independent, 3rd party sales channels and partnerships
- Worked in sales to rural environments where distribution is challenging
- Strong metrics based approach to evaluation and planning
- Strong mentor and coach – enjoys developing talent
- Bachelor’ degree required
- Fluent in Kiswahili and English.
- Reports directly to the CEO
- Work closely with Sales Leadership
Measures of Performance / What Success Looks Like
- Our achievement of growth targets, cost effectively
- Development of Sales Program into a data and process-driven organization
- Internal promotion of talent and data-based tracking of team skills improvements
- Strategic insights and contributions as part of the management team.
Location: Based in Mwanza.
How to Apply
To apply online click here or send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “3338”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3338 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 18th May 2018
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with you application.