2018 Jobs Vacancy NCCK Field Officer Job Vacancies in Kenya Kenya
Career Recruitment – 2018 Jobs Vacancy NCCK Field Officer Job Vacancies in Kenya Kenya
Job Employment Kenya: 2018 Jobs Vacancy NCCK Field Officer Job Vacancies in Kenya Kenya
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Field Officer Job at National Council of Churches of Kenya
Supervisor: Regional Coordinator
Duty Station: Coast Region
As the Principle Assistant to the Regional Coordinator, the field officer will be involved in the implementation of the Council’s corporate plan within the region.
Field Officer Job Responsibilities
- Facilitate the involvement of the membership structures within the Region in the Council’s activities
- In consultation with the regional coordinator, facilitate the implementation and monitoring of programme activities within the Region.
- Undertake specific programme activities in the Regional level.
- Prepare periodic regional work plans and reports
- Facilitate the identification and nomination of candidates for scholarships
- Identify participants for NCCK leadership training and workshops in consultation with the Regional Coordinator
- Follow-up and coordinate beneficiaries of NCCK initiatives in the region
- Facilitate the empowerment of the membership and communities within the Region to identify their needs, mobilize their resources and resolve their problems.
- Assist the regional coordinator in fundraising for programme work within the Region
- Undertake any other duties as may be assigned by the Regional Coordinator from time to time.
Qualifications for the Field Officer Job
- Bachelor’s degree in Social sciences form a recognized university
- At least 2 years’ experience in social science related work in a recognized organization
- Community mobilization skills
- Planning and Organizational skills
- Fund raising skills
- Mature Committed Christian
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Ability to multitask and work with minimum supervision
- Self-motivation and ability to take initiative
- Excellent computer skills
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should download the NCCK Job Application Form(Click Here to Download). Candidates are advised to STRICTLY send the application form ONLY, duly filled in PDF format to email@example.com by Friday 29th June 2018 indicating their availability. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted