2018 Jobs Vacancy Plant Engineer Job Uganda Kenya
Career Recruitment – 2018 Jobs Vacancy Plant Engineer Job Uganda Kenya
Job Employment Kenya: 2018 Jobs Vacancy Plant Engineer Job Uganda Kenya
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Plant Engineer Job at Recours Four Kenya
Duty station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Production Manager
Our client is among the leading personal care companies based in Kampala Uganda manufacturing personal care products. They seek a Plant Engineer to join their team.
The Plant Engineer will be responsible for technical and administrative leadership and supervision intended to keep production machines running and keep facilities in the best possible conditions.
Plant Engineer Job Responsibilities
- Develop master equipment data of all equipment in the facility to keep track and maintain records of equipment;
- Develop maintenance manual to guide operations of the maintenance unit in line with set standards;
- Maximize production volumes of machines through reduction of breakdowns to so as to meet production targets;
- Improve equipment efficiency by setting up maintenance plans and schedules to ensure machines are in good working condition;
- Provide budget for the department to ensure allocation of adequate resources to support activities and processes;
- Carry out machine sourcing and design new machines for easier operations;
- Install new machines and set them up to ensure efficient use in production;
- Roll out preventive maintenance programs by carrying out periodical checks in all machines to ensure optimal working condition;
- Identifying and implementing cost reductions
- Improve machines through redesigning to ensure high machine performance Providing reliable cost and budgetary control.
Qualifications for the Plant Engineer Job
- Master’s Degree in a relevant field membership to a relevant professional body
- Minimum of six (6) relevant work experience for direct entry; or three (3) years’ experience in the previous grade.
- Working knowledge of ERP Systems is an added advantage.
- Ability to independently plan and execute complex tasks while addressing daily management details and remaining organized and focused.
- Ability to assess problems and develop solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and excellent organization skills
How to Apply
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 16th September 2018. Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements.
Recours Four Kenya Consultants Limited