2018 Jobs Vacancy Principal HR Officer Jobs Kenya Bomet County Kenya
Career Recruitment – 2018 Jobs Vacancy Principal HR Officer Jobs Kenya Bomet County Kenya
Job Employment Kenya: 2018 Jobs Vacancy Principal HR Officer Jobs Kenya Bomet County Kenya
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Principal Human Resource Officer Job at Bomet County
J/G CPSB 06 (1 Post)
Requirements for the Principal Human Resource Officer Job
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or related field from a university recognized in Kenya.
- Membership of Institute of Human Resource Management (IHRM), or any other related professional body
- Computer literacy
- Knowledge of relevant legislation.
- Knowledge of professional standards
- Minimum of six (6) years’ experience in HR or related field from a reputable organization
Principal Human Resource Officer Job Responsibilities
Reporting to the Assistant Director/ Human Resources, he or she will be responsible for:
- Providing guidance on and oversight of the implementation of human resource management policies, rules and regulations for county departments and county public service bodies.
- Supervising staff in the unit for effective work performance.
- Coordinating human resource services in areas of recruitment, induction, promotion, job placement, leave scheduling, leave liability, welfare and benefits management
- Representing the Director/Human resources in Management meetings and any other duties as directed
- Implementing human resource services in areas of recruitment, induction, promotion, job placement, leave scheduling, leave liability, welfare and benefits management
- Maintaining the work structure by ensuring job requirements and job descriptions for all positions are updated to meet evolving county human capital needs
- Conducting required analysis into remuneration, salaries, bonuses and other benefits
- Coordinating training and staff development initiatives for the county human capital.
- Assisting in ensuring maintenance of good industrial relations among employees, the organizations and various trade unions
- Facilitating in-house training to ensure employees understand the rationale underpinning policy change and monitor its successful implementation.
- Supporting formulation of policy and oversight of Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) for the county
- Supporting the management of the Integrated Payroll and Personnel Database (IPPD) system in the county
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
How to Apply
Applications can only be submitted online on or before 6th November, 2018 through Bomet County Public Service Board recruitment portal, www.cpsbbomet.net or from a link in Bomet County website, www.bomet.go.ke
Manual applications will not be accepted.
Public Service Board
P.O. Box 605-20400
Documents for purposes of complying with chapter six of the constitution of Kenya 2010, will be required from those shortlisted
‘The county government of Bomet is an equal opportunity employer; women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply’.