2018 Jobs Vacancy Project Data Officers Jobs Kenya KEMRI Kenya
Career Recruitment – 2018 Jobs Vacancy Project Data Officers Jobs Kenya KEMRI Kenya
Job Employment Kenya: 2018 Jobs Vacancy Project Data Officers Jobs Kenya KEMRI Kenya
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Project Data Officers Job at Kenya Medical Research Institute
A KEMRI – CCR PHRD Clinical Trials Project is currently looking for a motivated individual to fill in the following position:
Project Data Officers
Location: Nairobi (1 Position) and Thika (1 Position)
Reports to: Data Manager
Job purpose: The Project Data Officer will be responsible for data management including data collection, mining, filling, archiving, QA/QC, database updates, reports generation, etc.
Responsibilities for the Project Data Officers Job
- Data collection, compilation, cleaning, investigational analysis and processing for entry into databases.
- Designing, improving and updating live data bases for long term data storage and back-ups.
- Assisting in data analysis.
- Preparing daily and weekly reports.
- Scanning and filling of records, archive systems in accordance to department procedures.
- Monitor security of all technology.
- Any other duty assigned by supervisor.
Project Data Officers Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics and computer Science or a related field from a recognized university.
- At least one year experience in data entry/data management
- Skills in database development.
Terms of Employment: Employment is a one year renewable contract with a probation period for the first 3 months. Salary is negotiable within the appropriate grade depending on education, experience and demonstrated competency.
How to Apply
- All applicants must meet each selection criteria detailed in the minimum requirements.
- Must include a current CV with names of at least 2 referees.
- Must include copies of academic and professional certificates.
- Must include a copy of certificate of good conduct.
- Must have KRA certificate of Tax compliance.
- Must have clearance certificate from HELB.
- Must have credit reference Bureau certificate.
A duly signed application letter indicating the vacancy reference with copies of documents listed above should be sent to: email@example.com not later than 19th October, 2018.
KEMRI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER COMMITTED TO DIVERSITY; PERSONS WITH DISABILITY, WOMEN, YOUTH AND THOSE FROM MARGINALIZED AREAS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. KEMRI DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF ITS RECRUITMENT PROCESS INCLUDING APPLICATION, INTERVIEW AND PROCESSING OF OFFER LETTER. IF ASKED FOR A FEE, REPORT SUCH REQUEST IMMEDIATELY.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.