2018 Jobs Vacancy Radiographers Job Kiambu County (10 Posts) Kenya
Career Recruitment – 2018 Jobs Vacancy Radiographers Job Kiambu County (10 Posts) Kenya
Job Employment Kenya: 2018 Jobs Vacancy Radiographers Job Kiambu County (10 Posts) Kenya
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Job Group CPSB 11
- Providing radiographic services to patients;
- Processing, verifying and maintaining information to patients;
- Ordering and maintaining records of radiographic and photographic supplies.
- Collecting and Compiling radiological data and report
- Must be a Kenya citizen.
- Diploma in any of the following: Diagnostic radiography/medical Imaging Sciences, ultrasound, computerized tomography, Magnetic Resonance imaging, Mammography, Radiation Therapy and Digital medical Imaging equipment or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Higher diploma in sonography will be an added advantage.
- Registration by the Kenya Radiation protection Board.
How to Apply
All applicants should submit their applications together with copies of their detailed curriculum vitae with names, address and telephone contacts of three referees. Academic and professional certificates, testimonials, national identity card or passport and any other supporting documents. Clearly indicate the position applied for both on the cover letter and the envelope. Applications should be addressed to:
County Public Service Board
P O Box 2362 – 00900
Hand delivered applications should be dropped in the specific box provided on the first floor Thika Sub-County offices (at the County Public Service Board offices – Room 103) between 8.00 a.m and 5.00 p.m on weekdays.
Applicants should seek clearance from and attach copies or evidence thereof of the CURRENT (valid in 2018) documents below.
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Criminal Investigation Department (Certificate of Good Conduct)
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Applications should reach the County Public Service Board (CPSB) on or before the 7th November, 2018.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, clearance and other relevant documents in support of their applications.
- Kiambu County is an equal opportunity employer.
- Employees of the county are encouraged to apply.
- Women, minorities and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.