2018 Jobs Vacancy Real Estate Maintenance Assistant Jobs (20-30K) Kenya
Career Recruitment – 2018 Jobs Vacancy Real Estate Maintenance Assistant Jobs (20-30K) Kenya
Job Employment Kenya: 2018 Jobs Vacancy Real Estate Maintenance Assistant Jobs (20-30K) Kenya
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Maintenance Assistant Technical Job in Kenya at Corporate Staffing Services
Our client is a real estate company that owns both residential and commercial property in Nairobi and Upcountry. They seek to hire an energetic and skilled maintenance assistant to handle repairs on their properties and ensure they are up to the residents’ satisfaction.
Industry: Real Estate
Gross Salary: 20k – 30k
- Supervise minor construction activities within the compound to ensure works are carried out satisfactorily and in compliance with contracts.
- Conduct periodic inspection of office and facilities to identify defects and prepare report on the same providing repair estimated costs and forward to supervisor for approval.
- Repair and maintain plumbing defects and ensure proper drainage of water in the office and facility.
- Undertake activities of pest control such as spraying insecticide
- Conduct general upkeep procedures (e.g. landscaping) and other tasks as assigned (painting, carpentry etc.)
- Repair and maintenance of carpentry defects to ensure that the office and facilities, works to include but not limited to those listed below: Repair structures and fixtures of wood and plywood origin, broken wardrobes, cabinets, door & window frames etc.
- Repair fixtures such as locks, door knobs, handles etc
- Maintain and repair damaged dish washers, broken pipes, and clogged drains
- Install underground sanitary, drainage, and water supply piping systems
- Utilize hand tools in fitting of valves, couplings and components for tanks, pumps or other plumbing system
- Select and oversee the procurement of construction materials and equipment
- Dig trenches/install pipes and piping fixtures for water or sewage systems
- Mount hangers and brackets on walls to provide support for pipes
- Ensure compliance with building codes and set safety standards
- Handle all other necessary plumbing defects and issues within the properties
- Must have Craft Certificate or higher is desirable in Plumbing
- 3-5years experience in similar position
- Basic understanding of electrical
- Knowledge of general maintenance processes and methods
- Working knowledge of tools, common appliances and devices
- Good physical condition and strength with a willingness to work overtime
- High Integrity & Attention to detail
- Have current certificate of Good Conduct
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, APPLY HERE before 20th April 2018.