2018 Jobs Vacancy Records Management Officer Jobs Kenya Bomet County Kenya
Career Recruitment – 2018 Jobs Vacancy Records Management Officer Jobs Kenya Bomet County Kenya
Job Employment Kenya: 2018 Jobs Vacancy Records Management Officer Jobs Kenya Bomet County Kenya
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Records Management Officer II Job at Bomet County
J/G CPSB 10
Requirements for the Records Management Officer Job
- Bachelor’s degree in Records Management/ Information Science or any of the Social Sciences from a recognized institution.
- Computer Literacy
- Knowledge of relevant legislations and professional standards.
- Minimum three (3) years relevant experience.
Records Management Officer Job Responsibilities
Reporting to the Head of Section, he or she will be responsible for:
- The creation & storage of government records.
- Retrieving and disposing of data, creating &maintaining databases to ensure quick retrieval
- Developing record distribution and storage policies.
- Auditing information that is created and stored.
- Analyzing information needs and developing procedures to ensure these requirements are met
- Referring to policy and legislative requirements in order to determine the length of time records are kept.
- Potentially overseeing the transition from paper to electronic management systems.
- Providing the necessary support to ensure the accountability, transparency and regulatory requirements of the government are met.
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
How to Apply
Applications can only be submitted online on or before 6th November, 2018 through Bomet County Public Service Board recruitment portal, www.cpsbbomet.net or from a link in Bomet County website, www.bomet.go.ke
Manual applications will not be accepted.
Public Service Board
P.O. Box 605-20400
Documents for purposes of complying with chapter six of the constitution of Kenya 2010, will be required from those shortlisted
‘The county government of Bomet is an equal opportunity employer; women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply’.