2018 Jobs Vacancy Relationship Manager Jobs Kenya Rama Homes Kenya
Career Recruitment – 2018 Jobs Vacancy Relationship Manager Jobs Kenya Rama Homes Kenya
Job Employment Kenya: 2018 Jobs Vacancy Relationship Manager Jobs Kenya Rama Homes Kenya
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Relationship Manager Job at Rama Homes
Department: Corporate Relationship Department
Division/Section: business Development/Relationship Management
Job Ref: RM/14/2018
Purpose of the Post
We are looking for a Relationship Manager to build and preserve trusting relationships with our customers. We’ll rely on you to find ways to outperform our competition and maintain our company’s positive image
Ensuring delivery of industry-leading customer service, premier on boarding experience and advisory service to new and existing Corporate Customers.
To grow and retain a portfolio of high value commercial relationships by performing a proactive, mobile, value adding financial partnership role, ensuring that close personal attention is given to providing a full array of customized financial solutions and services tailored to meet the growth needs and potential of the portfolio.
Relationship Manager Job Responsibilities
- Profitable Growth in Sales
- providing advice on, promoting, selling and structuring a wide and diverse range of financial solutions customized to best meet the financial needs of high value commercial customers.
- Identifying and taking ownership of generated sales leads
- Mining and analysing customer data to identify and plan for expansion and/or additional business opportunities.
- Developing and implementing a client calling schedule to visit all clients in the portfolio.
- Customer Service Quality and Efficiency
- Providing a central advisory/information/ query handling service point for the portfolio.
- Interacting frequently and closely with all clients to analyze and establish ongoing needs and to assist clients to better understand their financial requirements..
- To identify and develop a target pipeline and aggressively market for new profitable status customers from the identified target sectors.
- Manage key customer relationships through regular contacts and visits by ensuring the effective call program is maintained on all assigned and prospect customers.
- Maintain high professional standards and strive to provide quality services and competitive.
- Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services.
- Alerting the sales team to opportunities for further sales within key clients.
- Letting customers know about other products the company offers.
- Attending meetings with clients to build relationships with existing accounts.
- Achieving client relationship targets and KPI’s as set by the Head of Sales.
- Working closely with finance and Sales manager.
- Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by clients.
- Carrying out client satisfaction surveys and reviews.
- Monitoring company performance against service level agreements and flagging potential issues.
- Passing leads to the sales team and following up on progress.
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively.
Qualifications for the Relationship Manager Job
- Proven experience as a Relationship Manager or similar role.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Strong communication ability (oral and written)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Creativity and problem-solving aptitude
- At least 5 years of working experience in a similar capacity
- Knowledge of customer relationship management (CRM) practices
- Experience in sales or customer service is preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Aptitude for fostering positive relationships
- Teamwork and leadership skills
- Customer-oriented mindset
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or similar field
- Previous bank experience will be an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates to send their CV ONLY to firstname.lastname@example.org. On or before 30th October 2018.