2018 Jobs Vacancy Research Assistant Kenya Jobs KEMRI Kenya
Career Recruitment – 2018 Jobs Vacancy Research Assistant Kenya Jobs KEMRI Kenya
Job Employment Kenya: 2018 Jobs Vacancy Research Assistant Kenya Jobs KEMRI Kenya
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Research Assistant Job at KEMRI
Reports to: Country Director Scale-Up Project
Job Purpose: The Research Assistant will be responsible for field data collection.
Research Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Timely abstraction of data from patients’ charts
- Verify quality of data by comparing abstracted data to source documents
- Ensure facilities have adequate data collection tools and request necessary supplies for the project
- Liaise with the health facility staff to ensure project activities are conducted as scheduled
- Providing project management team with regular feedback on field activities
- Other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned
Requirements for the Research Assistant Job
- College diploma in nursing, or other health related field
- Experience working in a Comprehensive Care Centre will be an added advantage
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Past experience in electronic data collection using Survey CTO/ ODK desirable
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good interpersonal skills
Terms of Employment
Employment is on a one year renewable contract with a probation period for the first 3 months.
Salary is negotiable within the appropriate grade depending on education, experience and demonstrated competency.
How To Apply:
- All applicants must meet each selection criteria detailed in the minimum requirements
- Must include a current CV with names of at least 2 referees.
- Must include copies of academic and professional certificates
- Must include a copy of Certificate of good conduct
- Must have KRA Certificate of Tax compliance
- Must have Clearance Certificate from HELB
- Must have credit reference Bureau Certificate
A duly signed application letter indicating the vacancy reference with copies of documents listed above should be sent to: email@example.com not later than 19th October, 2018