2018 Jobs Vacancy Restaurant Manager Jobs Ocean Basket Kenya
Career Recruitment – 2018 Jobs Vacancy Restaurant Manager Jobs Ocean Basket Kenya
Job Employment Kenya: 2018 Jobs Vacancy Restaurant Manager Jobs Ocean Basket Kenya
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Restaurant Manager Job at Ocean Basket
Ocean Basket is based at The Oval, Westlands and The Hub, Karen.
We focus on bringing a new dimension to the Kenyan dining scene, since at our restaurant you will find friendly people, a home-from-home feeling and great value for your hard-earned money.
The following position is open for Application:
Job Summary: To supervise and oversee overall co-ordination of the resturant activities while ensuring efficiency, accuracy, timeliness, quality, profitability and security of all resources within the premises.
Roles for the Restaurant Manager Job
- Taking stocks daily and ensure all stock movements are entered into the system
- Verification of all stock both closing and opening
- Work with the accounts department to set your budgets and targets and manage your costs accordingly
- Responsible for the achievement of set monthly and annual sets targets
- Management and control of accounts receivable and credit sales
- Maintain monthly actual margins within -2.0% to +1.0% of your calculated theoretical margins
- Take necessary steps to ensure your restaurant gains profitability
- Responsible for maintaining high standards of excellence and raise our operations minimum score
- Improve on the scores within a specified time frame incase deficiencies are noted
- Ensure all the products are of acceptable standard i.e daily routine check of product shelf life
- Maintain a clean work environment with high health and safety standards always
- Conduct shift meetings with staff at the beginning of each shift
- Conduct monthly staff meetings with all staff
- Prepare and maintain the weekly work schedule for all staff in the assigned unit
- Conduct continous and quaterly performance evaluations for staff
- In liaison with the Human Resource department ensure proper staffing in the assigned unit
Communication and Customer Service
- Respond to all customer feedback within 24 hrs from receipt of a customer issue
- Reply to all emails within 24 hours of receipt
- Ensure Aura Clocking in/out reports are sent to HR on the 16th of every month
- Ensure timely communication of any supplier issue to General Manager
Restaurant Manager Job Qualifications
- Diploma in Business Management or Business Administration
- 3 years’ experience in restaurant operations, 2 years being in a managerial position
- Restaurant management experience is an absolute requirement
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Skilled in creating analyzing and understanding reports/budgets.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should forward their CVs to (email@example.com) by 26th October 2018 stating their current and expected gross remuneration, day-time telephone contact and addresses of 3 referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.