2018 Jobs Vacancy Sales Associate – Bancassurance Jobs Kenya Orient Kenya
Career Recruitment – 2018 Jobs Vacancy Sales Associate – Bancassurance Jobs Kenya Orient Kenya
Job Employment Kenya: 2018 Jobs Vacancy Sales Associate – Bancassurance Jobs Kenya Orient Kenya
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Sales Associate – Bancassurance Job at Kenya Orient Insurance
(Central & Rift valley Regions)
Division/Department: Business Development
Immediate Supervisor: Sales Manager – Bancassurance
The Sales Associate will be responsible for looking for new business from:-
He or she will be responsible for driving the sales and marketing of key company products and services as per the set and agreed targets, making sure that the Bancassurance partners understands the company’s Key products and strengths & be part of the team to recruit, train, monitor & motivate our Bancassurance partners.
Responsibilities for the Sales Associate – Bancassurance Job
- Implementation of the business strategy for the Bancassurance channel.
- Recruitment of new Banks, MFIs & saccos in the market.
- Maintain profitable relationships with our existing Banks, MFIs & saccos in the market.
- Development of binders, Memorandum of Understanding and service level agreements with Banks, MFIs & saccos
- Ensure implementation of a reward and motivation structure for Banks, MFIs & saccos within the agreed guidelines/time frames
- Embedding of insurance products to various Banks, MFIs & saccos partners’ savings & credit products.
- Implementation of the yearly Banks, MFIs & saccos visitation program.
- Implement & monitor the quotations/tenders system & quotations/tenders follow-up methodology.
- Market & competitor research and changes monitoring of the Bancassurance business in the market.
- Communicating & monitoring the adherence to company procedures like underwriting protocols, business mix, premium collections & channel profitability.
- Training of our Bancassurance partners on our products, selling & closing skills and relationship management.
- Maintain a database of potential leads, oversee the conversion rate of new business leads/quotations/tenders to actual policies.
- Organize and coordinate regular sales drives in the market including product activations to enhance and achieve sales targets.
- Participate as a member of the product development/innovations committee to come up with unique & innovative products that can be sold through the channel.
- Provide structured regular management reports on channel performance & market intelligence and analysis of key action items that need attention and following up to ensure timely implementation/remedial measures taken.
- Uphold the Brand image and ensure compliance with all internal as well as external regulations.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Sales Associate – Bancassurance Job Requirements
- A bachelor’s degree from a recognized University /local or international diploma in insurance (ACII, AIIK or equivalent).
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Knowledge of Insurance products and services.
- Agent’s business operations.
- Company and market knowledge.
- Market intelligence.
How To Apply:
If you are interested in the position and have the required qualifications, skills and experience, kindly Click Here and apply on or before Wednesday, September 26th 2018.