2018 Jobs Vacancy Site Manager Jobs Kenya Rama Homes Kenya
Career Recruitment – 2018 Jobs Vacancy Site Manager Jobs Kenya Rama Homes Kenya
Job Employment Kenya: 2018 Jobs Vacancy Site Manager Jobs Kenya Rama Homes Kenya
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Site Manager Job at Rama Homes
The post holder will be responsible for the planning, execution and delivery of a building project. They will also manage and lead other members of the construction team.
Site Manager Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for the co-ordination and control of the project from the design stage, through to completion and the handover of the project to the client.
- Day to day management of operations on site, ensuring that the project is brought to a successful completion and meets the required time, budget and quality constraints.
- Ensuring timely management of any unforeseen delays.
• Regular monitoring and liaison with the Contracts Manager/Project Manager on the Master Programme and development of stage/section programmers as required.
- Liaise with the Contracts Manager/Project Manager to ensure adequate labour and sub-contract resource is available on site utilizing the agreed agency list.
- Carry out tool box briefings to the site teams and sub-contractors.
- Plan and efficiently organize the site facilities and logistics, ensuring all equipment on site is fit for purpose and only operated by appropriately trained staff
- Fulfil the role of Temporary Works Co-Coordinator on the project.
- Requisition all materials, and oversee the deliveries and ensure they are done so in adequate time in line with the construction programme and procurement schedule.
- Effectively communicate with the Design Team to ensure the timely release of design information.
- Supervise n, manage and motivate all site team including effective management of sub-contractor activities on site ensuring they are engaged, on target in line with the master programme.
- Ensure workmanship and material standards are achieved in accordance with specifications, building regulations, health and safety legislation as well as quality standards.
- Ensure site team and sub-contractors are following common operational standards.
- Maintain close relations with the Contracts Manager/Project Manager and Contract Surveyor regarding cost control, waste management, variations and Confirmation of Instructions.
- Organize and chair weekly review meetings with GA site/sub-contractors team.
- Maintain comprehensive and accurate records of own activity related to projects on Gateway to enable traceability.
- Carrying out safety inspections and fulfilling the health, safety and welfare responsibilities as detailed in the Company’s Policy.
- Control and monitor site waste in accordance with the Company’s Site Waste Minimization & Management Policy.
- Control and monitor site waste in accordance with the Company’s Site Waste Minimization and Management policy.
- Continually develop knowledge of innovative construction techniques and products to enhance the business and fulfill company CPD requirements
- Undertake all relevant training and development activities as required.
- Assist in the recruitment and selection process as and when required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates to send their CV ONLY to firstname.lastname@example.org On or before 30th September 2018.