2018 Jobs Vacancy Spare Parts Sales Executive Kenyan Jobs (25K) Kenya
Career Recruitment – 2018 Jobs Vacancy Spare Parts Sales Executive Kenyan Jobs (25K) Kenya
Job Employment Kenya: 2018 Jobs Vacancy Spare Parts Sales Executive Kenyan Jobs (25K) Kenya
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Spare Parts Sales Executive Job at Corporate Staffing Services
Our client is a trading company dealing in motor vehicle spare parts, specializing in German models (VW, AUDI, MERCEDES, LAND ROVER). They are seeking to hire an experienced and aggressive Sales Executive who will be tasked to find new clients to sell the spare parts to, client management and resolve complaints.
Spare Parts Sales Executive Job Responsibilities
- Manage customer leads
- Plan, prepare and present persuasive approaches and pitches to potential clients
- Research and identify the needs of clients and solutions best suited for them.
- Identify and grow opportunities by achieving set sales targets
- Have the ability to structure an entire sales deal under minimum supervision
- Use an existing network of industry contacts to generate new business
- Grow and retain existing clients
- Maintain strong business relationships with clients.
- Respond to all inquiries in a quick & timely manner.
- Answer customer questions on product inventory
- Helping clients find the best spare parts explaining the benefits.
Qualifications for the Spare Parts Sales Executive Job
- At least Diploma in Business or related field
- Must have experience in Vehicle Spare Parts sales
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Must be proactive and focused to achieve sales quotas
- Self – motivated, aggressive and outgoing personality
- Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion
- A team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Confident, presentable and aggressive
- Ability to handle and resolve complaints from customers
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Spare Parts Sales Executive – Motor Vehicles ) to Jobs@corporatestaffing.co.ke before Wednesday 24th October 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.