2018 Jobs Vacancy Stores Assistant NGO Jobs Kenyan PATH Kenya
Career Recruitment – 2018 Jobs Vacancy Stores Assistant NGO Jobs Kenyan PATH Kenya
Job Employment Kenya: 2018 Jobs Vacancy Stores Assistant NGO Jobs Kenyan PATH Kenya
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Temporary Program Assistant Job at PATH
PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges.
Responsibilities for the Temporary Program Assistant Job
- Maintain the Chief of Party’s calendar and daily schedule, arrange meetings and plan his itineraries.
- Responsible for coordinating the Office of the Chief of Party, Senior Management team, and the team leaders’ logistics.
- Arrange and schedule meetings with partner representatives, officials from relevant government ministries and individuals of interest to the Afya Ziwani project.
- Ensure timely follow-up and delivery of materials and information related to the functions of the Chief of Party.
- Screen visitors and calls for the Chief of Party.
- Monitor and manage all correspondence and ensure timely and appropriate response.
- Sit in meetings with the Chief of Party and record the proceedings of the meetings.
- Maintain a database of files and records for the project.
- Prepare and share the Highlights of the Chief of Party’s diary
- Edit and prepare documentation of key achievements for the USAID quarterly reports
- Prepare periodic reports for the duties performed.
- Maintain confidentiality of all privileged information.
Temporary Program Assistant Job Requirements
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role preferably in an NGO set up
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field.
- Excellent command of the English Language, both written and spoken
- Proficiency in Ms Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Good time management and ability to Multi task
- Excellent Report writing and Minute writing skills/Excellent writing, editing, grammatical and organizational skills.
How to Apply