2018 Jobs Vacancy Trade Sales Manager Job Vacancies in Kenya Kenya
Career Recruitment – 2018 Jobs Vacancy Trade Sales Manager Job Vacancies in Kenya Kenya
Job Employment Kenya: 2018 Jobs Vacancy Trade Sales Manager Job Vacancies in Kenya Kenya
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Trade Sales Manager Job at NFT Consult
Reporting to – Head of Sales and Distribution
Department – Sales & Marketing.
Location – Kenya
Overall Job Purpose
Implement the trade sales and distribution strategy in line with the overall business strategy in order to achieve the company sales target, growth and profitability.
Key Deliverables for this Position
- Achieve trade sales targets & customer base growth
- Achieve cash and stockholding management targets
- Achieve Customer service delivery targets
- Achieve Route Adherence and Cost targets
Trade Sales Manager Job Responsibilities
- In liaison with the Head of Sales, develop the annual sales forecast numbers and budget numbers by product and by trade channel/account; as per the company projected growth plans.
- Drive the implementation of the sales strategy and ensure the achievement of the set sales targets in line with the overall company budget numbers.
- Managing the P&L for the Trade function that is in line with established plans and policies of the department to align with the trade sales contribution and effectiveness of trade marketing activities
- Provide leadership to the Trade sales team to achieve the best results possible, providing the necessary planning, team direction, and control to meet or exceed the sales goals of the business unit.
- Continuously monitor performance and provide coaching and training interventions to develop the necessary competencies to address the identified performance gaps.
- Collaboratively work with the territory distributor’s sales force in developing and implementing trade channel/ account plans in support of the trade sales and distribution strategies.
- Provide regular feedback to the Head of Sales and business on competitor activities and developments in the trade arena as well as prevailing market conditions and trends. Recommend effective actions to be taken and ensure the implementation of agreed actions.
- Networking and partnering with other senior managers and directors both internally and externally to identify and generate new business ideas and opportunities for the company.
- Prepare and submit accurate and timely weekly / monthly / quarterly sales reports on actual sales performance against budget and reporting on variance to facilitate a comprehensive sales performance review.
- Implement a collection plan geared towards ensuring collection targets are achieved and cash flow levels are maximized. Ensure the territory AR is at zero (100% collection) as per the trading terms.
Qualifications for the Trade Sales Manager Job
- A Bachelor’s Degree in sales and marketing or a business related field.
- A professional certification in sales and marketing.
- Membership in a sales and marketing professional body.
- A minimum of 6 years of working experience in a sales position preferably as a Senior Sales Manager,
- Experience in a fast-paced and dynamic manufacturing business environment
- Advance exposure/experience in both Modern trade and general trade.
- Demonstrated knowledge of effective sales skills and behavior, in order to secure and maintain durable and profitable customer relationship demand.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of managing customer relationships in order to meet customer requirements and secure profitable business to achieve sales objectives.
- Excellent understanding of the impact of decisions and actions on the relevant stakeholders.
Functional and Technical Skills
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision, under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast moving competitive environment
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- High levels of professionalism with internal and external customers.
- Excellent Customer Service, Customer Relationship and interpersonal Skills
- Effective analytic, planning and organization skills with the ability to design and execute action plans.
- Ability to cope with pressure
- Strong leadership skills with ability to influence with integrity
- Energized, positive, passionate and confident.
- Highest levels of personal commitment to results and achievement.
- Flexible – Must be willing to work a flexible schedule based on business needs which include evenings, weekends and holidays.
How to Apply