2018 Kenafric Industries Wholesale Supervisor Job in Kenya
Feb 2018 Kenafric Industries Wholesale Supervisor Job Vacancy in Kenya
Kenafric Industries Limited
Job Title: Wholesale Supervisor
Department & Section: Sales and Distribution
Reports To: GM- Commercial
Main Purpose of this Position: Manage and increase product sales and coordinate activities in wholesale to achieve business objectives
Key Deliverables for this Position
- Increase sales volumes through wholesale business
- Ensure product availability at wholesale level.
- Achieve Customer service targets
- Lead and Manage the departmental strategy through processes and procedures / standard achieve the organization’s objectives.
- Developing and cascading the Individual targets through a performance management system to achieve set targets in line with overall objective
- Ensuring sales targets and volumes are met within the whole sale channel and increase company product sales range
- Negotiating product prices, terms of sale, and service agreements.
- Identifying prospective customers by following leads from existing clients, and market Intelligence
- Analyzing customers’ needs and requirements to gain insight on technical knowledge of product capabilities and limitations.
- Evaluating the Route to Market efficiency and improve on the structure.
- Responsible talent management in the department including coaching, mentoring, developing, motivating, training and evaluating staff to achieve highest levels of performance
- Benchmarking and implementing best practices in category management & respective areas of work
- Implementing product quality, customer & Service Excellence and Change initiatives to achieve desired business plans and culture.
Financial Resources / Other key Resources / Assets: Stock
- Supply Chain
- Quality Assurance & RD
- Degree in Sales and Marketing
Job / Functional Skills
- Team management
- Persuasive communication
- Analytical skills
- Communication Skills
- IT skills
- Customer Service
- Time Management
- Customer centric
- Continuous improvement
- At-least 3 year(s) relevant experience
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your application letter and CV quoting the job title on the email subject (wholesale supervisor) to firstname.lastname@example.org by 7th February, 2018.