2018 VoicesAfrica Panel Call Centre Agents Jobs in Kenya
Feb 2018 VoicesAfrica Panel Call Centre Agents Current Jobs in Nairobi Kenya
Feb 2018 VoicesAfrica Panel Call Centre Agents Jobs Vacancy in Nairobi Kenya
VoicesAfrica Panel is a market research panel and a survey provider to the market research industry.
We are looking for suitable candidates who match the below qualifications to be fully dedicated in recruiting, educating and registering prospective panelist on the VoicesAfrica online platform.
Vacant Positions: Call Centre Agents – Nairobi
Employment type: Part Time / Project Based
Reporting to: Client Service Executive
The Candidate should have the following qualifications;
- proficiency with computer application, a minimum typing speed of 30 wpm
- Have Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to explain detailed instructions articulately and clearly
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- availability on short notice and can work on weekends
- Must be living within Nairobi.
Experience: None but experience in Data Collection, Field interviewer, call Centre agent, Field Sales Force or Front office coordinator will be an added advantage.
Are you the right fit?
Interested candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org