2019 Jobs Vacancy Call Center Assistant Job In Nairobi (15K) Kenya
Career Recruitment – 2019 Jobs Vacancy Call Center Assistant Job In Nairobi (15K) Kenya
Job Employment Kenya: 2019 Jobs Vacancy Call Center Assistant Job In Nairobi (15K) Kenya
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Our client is an established call center based in Kenya. They are seeking to hire a vibrant Call-center Assistant who will be tasked with managing incoming calls from clients, troubleshooting problems, providing information and maintaining logs in the database.
Gross Salary: 15K
- Serves customers by determining requirements; answering inquiries; resolving problems; fulfilling requests; maintaining the database.
- Determines requirements by working with customers.
- Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information.
- Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
- Fulfills requests by clarifying desired information; forwarding requests.
- Maintains call center database by entering information.
- Keeps equipment operational by following established procedures; reporting malfunctions.
- Must have a Diploma/Certificate in any field
- A minimum of 6 months working experience
- Experience working at a Call Center will be an added experience
- Working experience on outbound debt collection/sales environment.
- Must possess Strong communication skills and must be target driven
- MUST be Computer literate
- Excellent phone etiquette skills
- Understanding/working knowledge of Collection System is advantageous
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
How to Apply