2019 Jobs Vacancy Health Economist NGO Job. APHRC Kenya
Career Recruitment – 2019 Jobs Vacancy Health Economist NGO Job. APHRC Kenya
Job Employment Kenya: 2019 Jobs Vacancy Health Economist NGO Job. APHRC Kenya
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
- Lead in the development of costing data collection tools
- Design and manage costing/ cost effectiveness related projects in the MCW Unit
- Coordinate / supervise actual data collection (costing) for various projects in the Unit
- Lead the management and analysis of cost data for various projects in the Unit
- Contribute to scientific writing, and production of reports
- Any other responsibility assigned by the MCW unit leader
- PhD in Health Economics or closely related field
- Experience in Maternal, Newborn and Child Health (MNCH), Nutrition and/or early child development will be an added advantage.
- Experience in conducting, managing and analyzing costing data collection/ surveys
- Strong quantitative skills (managing, analyzing and interpreting health economics / costing/ cost effectiveness data), with extensive familiarity with quantitative statistical packages (e.g. STATA, SAS or SPSS).
- Experience and familiarity with a diverse set of costing data sets will be an added advantage
- Strong writing skills and good record of publications on relevant areas in sub-Saharan Africa will be an added advantage
- Computer literacy in Microsoft packages (e.g. MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel).
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills and ability to work in a culturally diverse team.
How To Apply
Interested applicants are encouraged to send a statement of research interests and goals (1page), and CV with contact details of three referees, to email@example.com
Applications will be considered until January 23, 2019. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Cover letters should be addressed to:
The Human Resources Officer
African Population and Health Research Center
P.O. Box 10787 – 00100 GPO, Nairobi