2019 Jobs Vacancy Monitoring & Evaluation Job in Nairobi Kenya
Career Recruitment – 2019 Jobs Vacancy Monitoring & Evaluation Job in Nairobi Kenya
Job Employment Kenya: 2019 Jobs Vacancy Monitoring & Evaluation Job in Nairobi Kenya
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
The Monitoring and Evaluation Manager will take lead in the development, review and implementation of SOS CV Kenya’s Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Framework and Policy.
S/he will work closely with the programme teams and the implementing partners in the various programs of SOS CV KE to set, track and report against appropriate targets, indicators and other expected results at the various levels (output, outcome & impact).
- Responsible for the development and review of the organization’s Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning plans, tools and policies.
- Conduct capacity building activities for SOS CV KE staff and implementing partners on Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning.
- Regularly review and improve the M&E system by seeking stakeholder inputs and through consultations with practitioners in other organizations.
- Support programme teams to undertake baseline, mid-term, end of programme surveys and Child Rights Situation Analysis (CRSAs) to inform the organization’s programming.
- Support the development of an online M&E database and ensure integration with existing national databases to improve on reporting and compliance with existing government Information Management systems.
- Synthesize and analyze data for summary and thematic reports on M&E findings.
- Develop, refine and manage the process for regular reporting on findings and coordinate with appropriate departments for the dissemination of information.
- Keep abreast of the latest developments in M&E and network with other organizations for best practices and technical assistance.
- Tracking and quality assurance of all donor and grantee reports (ensuring donor reports precisely respond to the reporting indicators and requirements as well as ensuring all grantees report accurately on all the key result areas as documented in their grantee agreements)
- Develop and implement a policy, system and appropriate tools to promote organizational learning and documentation.
- Degree in social science preferable. Post graduate qualifications will be an added advantage.
- Minimum eight (8) years’ relevant professional in monitoring and evaluation, preferably in an NGO set up
- Strong analytical and quantitative database management skills, budgeting and reporting
- Advance knowledge and experience of standard monitoring and evaluation procedures and tools
- Proven interpersonal, leadership and effective representation skills.
- Must have no criminal record and a demonstrated understanding of children’s issues and rights.
- Commitment to professional development.
- Ability to work effectively with a wide range of people from diverse cultural, religious, ethnic and gender affiliations.
- Experience in providing general support in a large team, and an experienced team player
- Energetic, willing and ‘can-do’ attitude
- Ability to analyze situations and take corrective actions
- Excellent quality, attention to detail, & organizational skills
- Commitment to process of continuous improvement.
How to Apply
If you believe your experience, competencies and qualifications match the job and role specifications described; send your application letter(stating current and expected pay) & updated CV(with details of at least 3 referees one of which must be immediate former employer) addressed to the National Director to reach us on or before 23rd January 2019 by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
SOS Children’s Villages Kenya is an equal opportunity employer and its Recruitment Policy addresses itself to the core values of best practice, diversity and equality.